To: David Lifferth,
Date: Sat Apr 06 17:58:29 MDT 2013
Thanks for sending your email address over to me--Facebook definitely wasn't my preferred choice on contacting you.
As I mentioned before, I am working on a review on Open Carry HB76. This is a project that I have been working on for school which the information will be used for that purpose only. Here are a few questions that I have on the proposed Open Carry Law.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of HB76?
- How will HB76 benefit the state of Utah?
- If the legislature votes to override the governor's veto, how will HB76 be a possible danger or disadvantage for Utah?
- When this bill was first presented to the Utah State Legislature, did you vote for or against HB76?
- Is providing firearm training classes a good option for gun owners in the sate of Utah?
- Do you agree or disagree with Governor Herbert's statement "if it ain't broke don't fix it"?
Thanks for your help on this!